Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well this week went to hell....

Not really, but I am fast learning the limits of what I am capable of doing in terms of my workload. I just took on too many projects this weekend. I am in the process of writing my opening scene and it mainly consists of hand-writing it out in a little notebook i carry around with myself for little times when I have a little chunk of time free between bouts of running around like a chicken with its head cut off. So, yeah, this week has not been the best for writing, but I am going to stick it out and just have several near sleepless nights up till sunday. After these little projects I am working on are all wrapped up I'll have several days of the week where at least 6 hours a day to devote to this script. I am starting to make more progress on developing what I wrote in the treatment. A lot of the stuff in the second half after the midpoint felt rushed and incomplete when I wrote it, so I am going back with the scene card method and writing, re-writing, changing, and re-arranging scenes into an order that tells the story I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment