Thursday, October 21, 2010

slow and steady progress

So the last few weeks have been very hectic trying to balance everything with my screen writing workshop, senior project, and a big independent project as well. However progress is being made. I met with Prof. Bronte last week and discussed my treatment and character bios and the main thing I had to work on was really locking down who these people were. I had a decent sense of their personalities, back story, and relationships, but it wasn't concrete. I was given several suggestion and character variations to think about and have also come up with a few more when I sat down and really thought stuff through. I was able to come up with a nice recipe of traits and quirks for each character and do a much better job of locking down who they were. Now I have started writing and doing a more detailed outline of the beginning scenes and will be typing them out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment