Tuesday, February 15, 2011

playing catchup

Unfortunately I did the one thing in this class I promised myself I would not do, miss a deadline. With the madness that was senior project, for the last several weeks I have been working many long days (average 3-4 hours of sleep a night) getting everything ready for the shoot and let my other classwork fall behind, and am now playing catch-up. It was not the smartest thing to do, but overall it was most important for me to have a senior project and be able to graduate on time (i am graduating this term). I want to finish this script though and make it as good as it can be. I love the characters and the world that has been created for them and want to continue exploring it, so it's now off to the coffee shop for a writing and coffee binge to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment