Saturday, January 29, 2011

making progress

so for the past week I have been going over my script and editing, and also met with Stacy Bronte and got some excellent suggestions from here. The characters of the parents are being nixed, and I am cutting a number of scenes. The difficult part will be thinking of way to motivate the search for Jerome and events that can occur in relation to that. I also need to make sure i get the importance of the key across soon. Stacy made the great suggestion of Victor being a former student of Jerome, which I am defintitely am going to write in. I was trying to think of some way for them to have a prior relationship but couldn't think of the right one. So, now it's time to keep writing, because there is a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment